Sunday, February 17, 2008

He Hears and He Answers Prayers

I am so grateful for a God that hears and answers prayers. Several times this week I have been discouraged and every time God has heard and answered my prayers and lifted me up in the process.
I really did not want to go out here this week because of several reasons, but one main one being the fact that I have to ride with the road crew and my crew this week is a couple of very crass, rude people. Before I got here, I got down on my knees and prayed so hard that Heavenly Father would help me through; lo and behold, I got to Green Bay and who is the 3rd team member? He's the only LDS guy on the real estate road crew. I was so excited and grateful.
Instance number two was subtle, yet powerful. Stephen has a very bad mouth. I can't even understand what he is saying some of the time because of all the swearing (no exaggeration). I asked Heavenly Father to help me approach him about this matter without offending him. The next day I came into the ballroom and was ready to say something when Stephen said, "You know what, I should really watch my language around you guys, I know how it offends you." Wow.

No comments: