Monday, February 02, 2009

A Little Late, But You Know What They Say...

Time for a recap of last year's goals and a posting of 2009 goals.

Last year's goals:

Personal:
-Finish my book I'm writing.
Well... I managed to finish some chapter headings.


Physical:
-170 lbs by May 28th
I dropped 25 lbs between May and July. During Christmas, I gained 4.

-Get in shape to Swim the English Channel in 2009
I would say I have accomplished this, but I will not be swimming the Channel this year. :(

-Take care of braces by brushing every day
Coming along nicely. I haven't brushed EVERY day, but I've done pretty well.

Spiritual:
-Read BoM every day and write your thoughts about each chapter
Wrote through June. Read straight through July, then got a little lax.

-Write down one thing you are thankful for every day
Wrote through June.

-Get the family history onto the computer
I didn't even think about this one, oops.


Financial:
-Buy another house
Circumstances prevented this, it wasn't a priority.

-Be a successful book writer
Hmm... this one is a little too vague *grin*.

Education:
-Read my “success library”
Got a couple down.

-Get Real Estate license
I take the licensing exam this week.

-Get 50% of CCIM done
Finished this with flying colors!


Relationship/Emotional:
-Date more often
Check!

-Sincerely Compliment someone every day
I hope I did this. I really stopped thinking about it after a while, but I made a serious effort.

-Step out of your "comfort zone" and let others in
Again, this is vague, but I believe I was successful.

-Concentrate on the positives of others and forget about yourself
This one was harder than I thought, but always a good goal. I would give myself a B on this one.

No comments: